Friday, January 29, 2010

Amazing Things I Saw at a Nudist Beach

Well it is obvious that I saw a lot of nudity. I was a young soldier in Germany. Naturally when I heard that all lakes had a family beach and a nudist beach, I headed for the nudist beach. I wanted to see a whole lot of naked German girls.

I did in fact see a whole lot of German girls. What surprised me is how quickly I got over my nervousness to taking my clothes off. It was about five minutes before I felt completely at home walking around naked.

I also found talking to naked German girls easier than talking to clothed girls. It is like we shed our inhibitions. I spent two days there. The second day there I spent all day on the blanket with a beautiful young German girl.

What surprised me was not what I saw, it was what I did not see. No one stared. I did not see a single erection on a guy. I did not see a single couple making out much as less making it. It is if the nakedness was the opposite of sex. What was the only negative situation in the two days was on the second day, a bunch of GIs came down in their uniforms came down. They were standing around, laughing and pointing. It was very embarrassing for me as an American. I walked up to them and told them to either get naked or get out. They chose to get out, but I clearly understood where the term UGLY AMERICANS came from.

So should you decide to check out a nudist beach here are some ground rules for you to follow: get naked like everyone else, don't laugh and point, enjoy the view but don't stare and don't try to hit on anyone while you are there. Nudity is the great equalizer.

After two days, I found that I was actually bored and had to go over to the family beach and see some girls in bikinis to get interested again.. It just goes to show you that a little mystery is good. On the other hand, I also found that a lot of nudity was also good just for different reasons.

1 comment:

Online Hotels Booking said...

Thank you for the fantastic article. The place else could anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing ?
Book Hotel Online